Thursday 7 March 2013

Mothering Sunday

With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we asked the mothers and daughters in the Bubble London team to share how they’re planning to spend Sunday. 



‘I would like to be able to stay in bed beyond 8am on Sunday morning, and for someone else to clean out the hamster.’
Lindsay Hoyes, event director 

‘I would love a lie-in with a big cuddle sandwiched between my 2 sons.’
Stephanie Parker, marketing director


‘We celebrate Mother’s Day or La Fete Des Meres in May in France, so I do have a bit more time to sort something out for my mum.’
Tabara N’Diaye, event manager

‘I’m taking my mother on a spa day, a win-win situation.’
Caroline Watson, senior marketing manager  



‘I’ve paid for my mum and I to stay in a suite in a top notch hotel for the weekend and then taking her to Betty’s Tea Rooms in Harrogate for Afternoon Tea.’
Raquel Monroy, marketing & pr manager

‘We’re taking my mum out for a meal as she prefers a get-together with her kids over flowers or gifts.’
Rachael Toft, visitor relations manager



We'll be having cucumber sandwiches, cream cakes and champagne in vintage teacups at the Midland Hotel in Manchester.' 
Caroline Mackinnon, Bubble & Speak contributor

photo credits: 1, 2, 3,

Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment