Monday 21 January 2013

Homegrown Talent




Showcasing labels that design and manufacture in the UK, Bubble Homegrown’s second season features new collections as well as updates on the brands featured in June and feedback from retailers stocking British brands.





Carly Gledhill, designer and owner of Corby Tindersticks, explains why remaining homegrown is so important to her, " I was lucky enough to find a fantastic factory just 45 minutes drive from my flat, I can pop up and see them whenever I like and I know the quality is going to be good. With a lot of people struggling to find work in the recession I want to try and support local suppliers wherever I can! "





Don’t miss Corby Tindersticks on stand VC2 and the exclusive  Homegrown installation as you enter Bubble London highlighting the quality and style synonymous with British design and production

No comments:

Post a Comment