Sunday 19 June 2011

Words on the street ...

"I've travelled from Australia and have planned my trip around Bubble. The organic and eco-friendly brands that I hoped to find are here in abundance and to top it off, the seminar programme content is excellent. With my shop being online the seminar on this topic has been of particular use and interest. Bubble has been a real find!"
Nicky Flood, owner Mulberry Tree Organic (online),
Australia
--

"We are from South Africa and this is our first visit to Bubble London. We've found some great fashion-led brands and we found the trend area really useful to help us forecast. It's a great place to source new products. We would love to visit again."
Karla Caffyn-Parson, Mr Prince, South Africa

--

"Today's seminar content was excellent, great tips on budgeting and potential profits and has provided a good guide for me to make a solid business plan. Both the seminar programme and great range of collections will certainly keep me here for the two days."
Claire Ramsay, owner Tots Togs, Glasgow


No comments:

Post a Comment